Military Appreciation Offer
$500 Military Appreciation Offer is valid through March 31, 2018
In appreciation of their military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2016 or newer model-year Honda automobile when they finance or lease through Honda Financial Services (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES.
Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
The Military Appreciation Offer:
Can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new 2016 or 2017 model year Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease®, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates.
To take advantage of this special offer and obtain complete details, print this certificate and stop by your local Honda dealer.